Friday 7 August 2020

my writing,by Daerue





Scared, I walked up the steep slope.  It was hard to move. The sun was very bright. The wind was as like a fridge. The sky was blue but climbing was what I had to do . I looked forward to the view from the top but the Mountains were tall. It was hard work.
________________________________________________hi my name is Daerue. and I made this writing. also it was easy to do but it was hard before. I had to think about 
making the great writing.bye now hope you comment
on my blogs✌✌😁😀😁😀

4 comments:

  1. Talofa , I’m Tui in Room 8 from Owairaka District School. I enjoyed the part when you used different sentence starters in your writing. I have been trying to do this in my writing as well. Next time, you could only use 1 or 2 emoji. This makes them stand out better and have more impact. Blopg you later.
    bye blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Daerue my name is Libby from Room 8 and I really like your blog post about going up the Mountain. I like how you put in descriptive words and made it sound so realistic keep up the good work.blog you later. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Daerue, Zion-li here from room 6. Your writing is really descriptive and I think you have put a lot of work into it. What other work projects can you show me?? Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daerue, Liam here, I liked how you explained what the mountain looked like and painted a picture in my mind, you also described how YOU felt with the first word of the paragraph.
    Have you ever done something like this irl?
    blog ya later.
    Liam

    ReplyDelete